WiFiLogger is a 3rd party data logger to use with Davis weather stations consoles. Now you can enhance your console not only with memory to log your archive data, but also with Wi-Fi capability. With WiFiLogger your weather station will become truly Internet of Things device. WiFiLogger is an autonomous device. It doesn’t need a computer to post weather data to the Internet. All you need is an Internet service with router and Wi-Fi.
WiFiLogger has five main features:
- built-in web interface to present current weather data, download archive records and make setup of Davis console in web browser
- time synchronization by NTP
- provides memory for archive records
- post current weather data to major weather services:
- WeatherLink.com – using your free account
- Weather Underground with RapidFire
- PWS – pwsweather.com
- FTP – archive records file in CSV format
- It can be configured to work with external software like: Cumulus, WeatherLink, Weather Display or any other with TCP connection.
- Vantage Pro2 console(firmware 1.9+), or Weather Envoy(firmware 1.9+), or Vantage Vue console.
- Web browser with HTML5 capability: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 11.
- Router with Wi-Fi and Internet service are required
- Smartphone/laptop with Wi-Fi capability for first setup is required
- not required for Vantage Connect products
- not compatible with Envoy8X